sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2012

Take The Box

Your neighbours were screaming
I don't have a key for downstairs,
So I punched all the buzzers
Hoping he would be there
And now my head's hurting
You say I always get my own way
But you were in the shower when I got there,
And I don't wanted to stay,
But I got nothing to say
You were so beautiful before today
And then I heard what you say man that was ugly
The Moschino bra you bought me last Christmas
(Put it in the box, put it in the box)
Frank's in there and I don't care
(Put it in the box, put it in the box)
Just take it
Take the box
Take the box
I came home this evening and nothing felt like how it should be
I feel like writing you a letter but that is not me, you know me
Feel so damn angry don't wanna be reminded of you
But when I left my mess in your kitchen,
I said goodbye to your bedroom and it smelled to you
Mr False Pretense, you don't make sense
I just don't know you
But you make me cry, where's my kiss goodbye?
I think I love you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário